----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Welcome all

Hello Everyone..

I know all of you have been eagerly waiting for 15th March to have a look at all the Cuttlebug products that i can offer and you can GRAB...hehehe..I would like to thank you all for the support given...I hope i can offer you the best...

Please go to the Craft Lounge tab to have a preview of all the products...The Craft Lounge has been further divided into 3 sections for the ease of my viewers
a) Craft Supplies: Here you can view all the paper craft die cuts, embossed backgrounds etc..
b) Cards: Here you can view all the handmade greeting cards.
c) Tags and Envelopes:Here you can view all the envelopes and gift tags.

I hope to help you to the best possible.Please do not hesitate to ask details about any products..

Few things to be noted while placing the order

1.Please mail all your queries/order requests to thecraftlounge@gmail.com
2.Full payment of the order should be made in advance.
3.You can pick up the order from me incase you live in Mumbai. I will also ship orders within India(outside Mumbai). Shipping charges will have to be borne by the customer.
4.There can be a little difference in the colors as per availability of raw material. I will try my best
5.Please order atleast 2 weeks before you need the materials.
6.Once the order placed cannot be cancelled, please understand the work that goes behind making these supplies...

Happy Crafting.

Love,
Rachana

No comments:

Post a Comment